Marrakech: 2 Days Trek and Overnight At a Berber village In High Atlas Mountains
Immerse yoursilef in Berber culture and get to know about there lifestyle The valleys are home to tiny hamlets and villages of the ethnic Berbers, a herding and farming community. Visit their homes and interact with them to know more about their traditions and customs. See their terraced fields of corn and barley and get a glimpse of their day to day living ..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and drop-off
- Mountain Guide Speaking, French English, Spanish
- Mule to carry your luggage during the trek
- All meals during the trek & Cook
What's excluded :
- Drinks. You can Get Water of soft drinks in the Berber Villages 1 € per a 1,5L Bottle of Water
- Free guide (Optional)
Day 01: Marrakech - Imlil Valley (1740m) - Tizi Mzik (2489m) - Tamsoulte waterfalls (2550m) Tizi Oussem village (1850m).
Start from Marrakech, pick up & drive towards the high Atlas Mountains via Tahnnaout, Oued Ghighaya & Asni, enjoy the stunning view of the villages along the valet. Arrival to Imlil (65km from Marrakech), meet the guide & multeer andthen start the trek & climb Tizi Mzik pass (2684m), spectacular view over Imlil valley & Toubkal Summit, continue to Tamsoulte to visit the highest waterfalls in the Atlas Mountains (100m of hight), down the Azzaden valley through juniper forest to get to Tizi Oussem village. Overnight at the Guest house in the village. 5hrs walking.
Day 02: Tizi Oussem Village (1850m) - Id Issa village (1800m) - Tizi Oudid (2200m) - Mattat Village - Marrakech.
After breakfast, enjoy the sunshine on this colorful valley & its marvelous typical Berber villages, leave Tizi Oussem & continue down to Id Issa village, before heading up to Tizi Oudid mountain pass (2000m), cross matat village after a wild thurifer juniper forest, get lunch under walnut groves and relax near the river. On the afternoon transfer back to Marrakech
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.