Marrakech-Agafay Desert, Safari and Arabian Night Experience
This trip to the heart of the Marrakech desert is a real noon adventure and Arabian evening.
Experience an afternoon drive through Nefiiss valley and to the Marrakech desert.
You’ll soon adapt to the gentle rocking motion and watch the sunset over the awe-inspiring landscape.
Our qualified driver will collect you from your hotel and head to south-east of Marrakech.
You’ll get your adrenaline pumping as you conquer towering the desert of Marrakech on a 4 wheel-drive car along the hills of Agafay.
Next, there’s very few thrills that can match scaling the dunes on a quad bike. All our quad bikes are A1 maintained and include safety gear and instructions.
Join a camel rider and climb aboard a “ship of the desert”.
Stop for photos from the top of the dune. Arrive at the Bedouin style campsite. Big cushions and Moroccan carpets with a bonfire set the scene for a relaxed dinner and henna painting.
Watch a belly dancing performance and enjoy a barbecue dinner.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 30-minutes Camel ride
- 30-minutes Quad biking
- Safari tour 4-wheel drive
- Moroccan diner and show
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your central Marrakech hotel
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
The Agafay desert is located thirty kilometers in the South of Marrakech and extends over several hundred acres. This rocky desert, can be likened to a sand desert. Indeed, its white dunes stand and landscape are similar to the Sahara dunes.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.