Marrakech Authentique Half-Day City Tour
The authentique Marrakech city tour allows you to learn about the main basic elements of the Medina.
As the tour will take place in different parts of the city that were built during the rule of different dynasties, you will discover different types of architecture and its evolution from the 11th to 19th century.
Your official tour guide and your driver will be here to show you carefully the attractions starting from the southern to the northern part of the old city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entrance tickets with the basic tour package ($12.00)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
You will start by exploring the largest Mosque in Medina of Marrakech. The mosque is known by several names, such as Jamaa Elkoutoubia (Bookseller's Mosque).
Here you will explore the Moorish architecture from the 11th century from the Mouahad's Dynasty.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Bab Agnaou, Rue Oqba Ben Nafaa, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The next stop is front of the famous gate of the southern side of the city (Medina) - the entrance to Kasbah. The gate was built during the defiance of Marrakech by Mouahad's dynasty in order to receive citizens from the oldest city in the heart of the Atlas mountains "AGHMAT".
The gate represents magnificent architecture in terms of culture and Moorish design during the 11th century.
From the Bab Agnaou's gate you can get to explore the hidden Kasbah and Moulay Yazid Mosque. This side of the Medina is located in the southern part of the city, that was built in a different period in the history of Marrakech.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dar El Bacha - Musee des Confluences, 65, 69 Riad Laarous, route Dar El Bacha, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The authenticity of the tour comes from the most important spots that you will explore, such as museum Dar Elbacha. The museum is considered one of the best attractions from the middle of the 19th century.
Inside the museum you will be invited to explore the mosaic and the curved seder wood in the ceiling adding to an extract from the Jewish culture in Morocco in the same period of the edification of the old estate of Thami Lglaoui le Bach in the southern part of Morocco.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Le Jardin Secret, Rue Mouassine, 121, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The next stop will be to explore the famous secret garden in the heart of the old city.
The origin of the complex dates back to the Saadien dynasty and it was restored in the middle of the 19th century. This attraction was the main estate of very important political figures.
It is considered a part of the great tradition of the Arab-Andalusian and Moorish palaces.
You will learn about the secret of the irrigation systems created to satisfy the complex needs of water that comes from the Atlas mountains using underground canals to serve fountains, the typical Moroccan Hammams, Kitchens...
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: jamaa elfna .big square, Avenue Jamaa El Fna، Marrakech 40000, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
After cultural, architecture and historical experience your official tour guide will assist and give advice concerning the souks rules, such as bargaining and the tips the get a very good shopping deal in the most bustling market that offers everything - from colorful and traditional clothing adding to antiques, fabrics, bags, poofs, Berber rugs, etc. In the lamp souks you will touch the Aldin lamps.
After that you will be guided to the spice market to explore the secret of the Moroccan foods and taste the different spices and flavours.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cafe Restaurant Hotel De France (Alaoui Najih Najib), Place Jamaa El Fna Jamaa El Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.