Marrakech by Bike City Tour
• Explore the old city (the Medina) with its various districts (Kasbah, Mellah, Bab Doukkala) as well as the district of Gueliz in the new city where you will uncover all contrasts of Marrakech city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide / monitor
- Water bottle
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Bab Agnaou, Rue Oqba Ben Nafaa, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
old gate to enter to Medina Marrakech
Pass By: So Spa - Sofitel Marrakech, Rue Harroun Errachid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Stop At: Marrakech Train Station, Hasan II Avenue, Marrakech 40050 Morocco
Moroccan architecture appeared on the entrance of train station
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Place des 7 Saints, Bab Doukkala, Marrakech 4000 Morocco
place of 7 saint men.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Pass By: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
back to the starting point
Departure Point :Koutoubia, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small group, children accepted from the age of 10 at the condition that they know how to ride a bike and be accompanied by an adult.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.