Marrakech Chez Ali Fantasia Show
During the show you will see real Berber villagers entertaining with music, dance and horseback riding. There will be a team of acrobats performing and a firework display to accompany the action of the show.
The Chez Ali Dinner ends around midnight and your driver will take you back to your hotel around then. The entire evening will be one you’ll remember for a long time and features folklore of the local Berber village people all of which is set in the Marrakech Palmieri, about 10 miles outside the city centre.
The Chez Ali Fantasia Dinner and Show is a fascinating insight into local culture and cuisine. You will certainly know you are in Morocco after this outstanding evening dinner and performance. The evening is full of colour, sound, action and local customs and a perfect opportunity to take along the camera.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your Marrakech hotel on the evening of the excursion.
- Entrance tickets to the Show .
- Evening meal / Dinner .
- Transportation returning to your Marrakech hotel.
- Entry/Admission - Restaurant Chez Ali
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Restaurant Chez Ali, Belaaguid Village Palm Groove Palmeraie, Marrakech 52202 Morocco
This is a magical evening experience 10 miles outside of Marrakech City in a desert oasis situation. Chez Ali is like a story from ‘The Arabian Nights’ with a Castle, Moroccan Horsemen and traditional Berber People dancing and singing for your pleasure. You are invited to have dinner in any one of a number of ‘Caidal style tents’. Your meal is a choice of four different dishes including seasonal fruits, couscous with locally grown vegetables, tagine and delicious Moroccan Pastries and Mint Tea.
After your meal we go outside to enjoy the evening’s entertainment. There are acrobats ,fireworks and of course, the famous Moroccan Horsemen demonstrating their skills on horseback. Sometimes there is even a ‘magic carpet’. This is a wonderful insight into the culture, traditions and cuisine of Morocco.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.