Marrakech City Tour Hop On - Hop Off + ATV Around the Palm Grove
If you want to visit Marrakech at your own pace and with no hurry in a 100% electric bus respectful with the environment, the double-decker tourist bus is your option! You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in eight different languages. We give you a guide map containing all the stops of the route, and discounts for different establishments in the city. Our new buses are adapted for people with reduced mobility and have a sliding roof in case of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats. Moreover, there's always a stewardess on board. Enjoy an adventure of 45 minutes in a unique place in the middle of the desert! Take the Palm Grove route and get off at the bus stop number 8 to take the ATV ride. A fun ride around the palm grove, while taking a break of the hustle of Marrakech.
per adult from
1 to 48 hours
What's included :
- Quad bike ride around the palm grove
- Brochure with a map of the city and the route and detailed information about the stops.
- Free Wi-Fi on-board.
- 48 ticket pass for Marrakech City Tour
What's excluded :
- Any other service not detailed.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
This large square at the entry to the Medina is the centre of Marrakesh life. The Djemaa El Fna (assembly place of the nobodies) is a vibrant hub of bric-a-brac stalls, musicians, storytellers, fortune-tellers and snake charmers that never seems to rest.
Pass By: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The Koutoubia Mosque is Marrakesh's most famous landmark with its striking, 70 m tall minaret visible for miles in every direction
Pass By: Menara Gardens and Pavilion, Avenue de la Menara, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
This inner-city garden is a bubble of serenity hidden right in the heart of Marrakesh. It's a local-favorite spot for getting out of the hustle to enjoy some peace and quiet.
Pass By: El Badi Palace, Ksibat Nhass, Marrakech Morocco
This magnificent peacock of a palace was built in the 19th century as the residence of the Grand Vizier Bou Ahmed, who served Sultan Moulay al-Hassan I.
Pass By: Saadian Tombs, Rue De La Kasbah, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
This 16th century burial ground is home to 66 members of the Saadian dynasty, which ruled over Marrakesh between 1524 and 1668. The tombs here include that of the ruler Al-Mansour, his successors and their closest family members.
Pass By: Medersa Ben Youssef, Ben Youssef Square, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Built in 1565 by the Saadians, the Medersa (madrassa - Islamic school of learning) of Ben Youssef is the largest theological college in Morocco.
Pass By: souk, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Here you can see Moroccan craftsmanship in all its diversity, organised by profession. Stroll through the crowds under a roof of reeds, passing craftsmen and tradesmen hawking leather goods, fabrics, kettles and pottery.
Pass By: Jardin Majorelle, Rue Yves Saint Laurent, Marrakech 40090 Morocco
These lush tropical gardens, full of cacti, palms and ferns, are the work of painter Jacques Majorelle.
Pass By: La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
The Marrakech palm grove, the country's northernmost, counts almost 100 000 trees today.
Pass By: Mellah, Marrakech Morocco
The Mellah in Marrakech refers to the area where Jews resided.
Departure Point :Place Abdel Moumen Ben Ali, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :4/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- PERIOD: 01 January 2019 - 31 March 2021
- FREQUENCY: Daily (Historical Route - Every 20 minutes / Palm Grove Route - Every hour)
- OPERATION SCHEDULES: Marrakech City Tour: Winter 9:00AM – 06:00PM / Summer 9:00 AM - 08:00 PM. / Quad Bike: From 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- TICKET VALIDITY: 48 Hours.
- DURATION OF THE ACTIVITY: Historical Route 1h 15 minutes / Palm Grove Route 1 hour / Quad bike: 45 minutes.
- DEPARTURE POINT: The main stop for both routes is the first one. It is located next to the tourism office. However, you can catch the bus at any of the stops. Quad bike: Starting and ending at bus stop nº 8 of Palm Grove route.
- ARRIVAL POINT: Circular tour.
- VOUCHER TYPE: Printed voucher, E-voucher is not accepted.
- LANGUAGES: Audio Guide in 8 Languages: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Arabic.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.