Marrakech City Tour: Marrakesh Otherwise
A walking tour through the maze and the labyrinths of the old Medina; the daily food markets, Si Taybi mosque which minaret ornated with Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious symbols represents the best testimony of the peaceful cohabitation of the different believers in Morocco, the XIVth Century public fountain Shrob O Shof meaning “Drink and Contemplate”, the coppola “Qubba” Almoravid is the only public toilets built in 1085 and survived the erosion and the urbanistic mutations the city knew through the centuries, the Traditional Public Bakeries (FARRAN) , the( FARNATSHI) furnace or boiler; beside the Hammam live the Farnatshi the man whose in charge of the surveillance of the water heater tanks providing the public steam bath with hot boiling water, the Kasba, the Mallah (XV th Century Andalusian Jewish Community homes and markets), The Jem Lafna Square.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to Medina of Marrakesh
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Medina of Marrakesh
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Medina of Marrakesh, Marrakech, Morocco
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Medina, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport, Hotels ...
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.