Marrakech Evening Bike Tour with Tastings and Tangia Dinner
Night changes everything! This is an all-in start to your evening with biking, sunset, dinner, and the sights of Marrakech. Start your tour at 6pm from the Southern part of Marrakech near the Royal Palace. It is a perfect start to a memorable evening. Experience all the amazing things Marrakech has to offer!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Professional, local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- After the safety briefing and bike fitting at the shop you'll ride deep through some of the back alleys of popular neighborhoods and emerge into the Agdal Garden. From here you will see a royal history through a series of palaces of kings that have gone before as well as the palace in Marrakech of the current King His Majesty Mohamed VI. Pass through the famous Bab Agnaou gate near the palace and into the Kasbah to soak in the history of Marrakech. Stop at a spice shop in this part of town to learn more about how natural products are used in the everyday lives of the Moroccan people and also the history of these products. From here you will make a stop at the most popular street vendor for hirira to taste this hearty Moroccan soup.
You will then wind your way through the back streets, walking the bikes at places where necessary and emerging into noise, smells and sounds of the Jme El Fna square. While sipping on a glass of the best, freshest orange juice you will see sights of snake charmers, acrobats, street food shops that fill the square at night and will be etched in your memories. You will then cross the square and the street for a stop at the famous Koutoubia mosque. Then you’ll head across town to Guilez for a choice of fantastic seafood or tangia.
After your meal you'll get back on your bike and head to the Hivernage neighborhood where nightlife flourishes in Marrakech. After touring the streets you will have the option to stay or to continue back past the Marrakech Mall and through the well lit boulevard back to the initial departure point.
Make this a night to remember!
Departure Point :Central Marrakech
Departure Time :6pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.