Marrakech Experience: Ourika Valley Berber Villages and Setti Fatma Waterfalls
Ourika Valley Experience!
Together an English-speaking driver you will be guided by the desert to reach
• Tnine Ourika, which is one of the largest Berber Souks in the region
• The Berber village of Setti Fatwa with the amazing cascades and fabulous scenery
You will discover the original Morocco’s soul and will a taste also a the real local food and the tour guide will show you, along the road, the best spots for your photos. We are excited to offer you this, and you will be surely satisfied of it.
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience, operated only with:
• Expert English-Speaking Drivers
• Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides (when booked)
• Welcoming by air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Food and Drinks
- Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- Entry/Admission - Setti Fatma et les 7 Cascades
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Meet your English-speaking driver at your accommodation and start this great Tour! First stop at the local ladies’ Argan Oil cooperative and we’ll watch how they extract this ‘liquid gold’ and turn it into luxurious cosmetic products.
Stop At: Tnine Ourika, Tnine Ourika, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
At the village of Tnine Ourika every monday is set a Great Weekly market where all the peoples living around come to buy their needs for the whole (great activity). Once visit the market (if monday) we then start the 2 hours walk through lot of berber villages and through many cultivated terraces till the village of Timalizine from where we cross the bridge and get back to the main road and get back on the car.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Setti-Fatma, Setti-Fatma, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
The stunning village of Setti FaTma, a beautiful scenic location, marks the end of the Tarmac road. There you will have lunch in a Local restaurant by the river (own expense) and enjoy the peacefulness of cool, running water whilst admiring the backdrop of the High Atlas Mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Setti Fatma et les 7 Cascades, Route d'Ourika, Setti-Fatma Morocco
Many tourists enjoy hiking here to see the seven waterfalls.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Your accommodation in MarrakechIn Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking Driver
- Make sure you have your camera in order to don't lose magic moments!
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 12 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.