Marrakech Fantasia Chez Ali
Everyone knows the struggle of choosing a place to eat when they are in an unfamiliar city. It’s even worse if you are visiting a foreign country and does not know how to speak or understand their language. And since they have a different language from yours, you will surely have a hard time understanding their menus. Even if it’s translated into a language you know, you still don’t have any idea of how their food tastes.
Food has a significant role in the Moroccan culture. In fact, it ranks second in the most gastronomical destination in the world. So as a Moroccan, we will not let you miss the chance of tasting our food. We know that you’re waiting for us to drop a name of a restaurant that you should visit, so here it is, Chez Ali. Chez Ali is considered as one of the best traditional restaurants located in Marrakech. The restaurant will satisfy your taste buds with their delicious Moroccan food while enjoying a show called Fantasia.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Restaurant Chez Ali
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Restaurant Chez Ali, Belaaguid Village Palm Groove Palmeraie, Marrakech 52202 Morocco
This restaurant is located in the center of the palm groves of Marrakech. It offers genuine Moroccan food and high-quality entertainment. A folklore show called Fantasia will be played to introduce you to the Moroccan culture while you are enjoying your meal. Fantasia depicts equestrians that are singing, dancing, galloping and playing acrobatic tricks in the style of an authentic Moroccan. While at the restaurant, you will witness the lives of the Moroccan. You will notice several children that are playing and dancing around or just enjoying the show. The restaurant will serve you different Moroccan dishes that you will surely love. They serve other international meals as well.
There are many restaurants in Marrakech, but why should you choose Chez Ali? First is because of the beautifully designed tents where you will enjoy eating Moroccan food the traditional way. Second is because you can witness a cultural show and listen to Moroccan music which will enhance the atmosphere to make you feel the Moroccan life. And lastly, Chez Ali will make you explore a different side of Morocco. It is something that is more rooted and faithful to their tradition which is entirely different from that of Rabat, Casablanca or downtown Marrakech.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.