Marrakech Food Tasting Experience Including Dinner
Join us in this magical 3 hours evening food tour in the Medina of Marrakech. Here we will visit alleys full of life and animation. Stalls of local food, smells of tasty spices, sounds of people passing by. The vibrant Medinas at night is just a Must for every traveler visiting Marrakech.
Our unique tour includes tasting local bread & teas, barbecues, traditional soups are just few to mention. Together with your local insider guide you will have fun getting closer to the food makers and street vendors chatting, tasting and socializing in this wonderful athmosphere. Welcome to Marrakech By Night!
Taste your way through the Marrakech medina and local markets on a private food tour that’s all about discovering local spots that most visitors miss. A series of 10 included tastings go from traditional tagine to Morocco’s distinctive sweets, and you’ll pause to see the raw ingredients, techniques, and traditions behind the foods, watching local chefs at their delicious work.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- private tour
- Stop At: Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Please , wait for your official Tour guide who will be holding a guide budge at the entrance of Cafe France. NB: Around the square you may meet a fake guide suggesting a tour , please ignore him . Thanks
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Visit different hidden sights and learn about the way of life of the local families. Visit the best colorful Olives Souk. Enjoy different attractive food shops. Every section of the Medina has its own speciality , with alleys devoted to everything from spices to ingredients necessary for making your own Moroccan food when you go back home.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rahba Kedima Square, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Get lost between mountains of dates and choose your favourite mix!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Food Markets of Marrakech, Mhamid and Avenue Haumann el Fetouaki, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Let yourself driven by the smell of olive oil to the olives paradise! You can choose your own flavours and try out everything!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Get ready for delicious meat: try out the Moroccan meatball called Kofte, with home-made tomatoes SOS
Duration: 30 minutes
• Moroccan Donuts
• Moroccan PanCake ( Msemen )
• Roasted lamb ( Mechoui )
• Moroccan Tanjia
• Traditional Moroccan pastry
• Moroccan Tea
• Dry Fruit
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.