Marrakech Food Tour
Route suggested by MOROCCAN FOOD TOUR are a perfect introduction to the Moroccan gastronomy. You can try a large choice of Moroccan terroir products while taking advantage of many explications and anecdotes on the city and savored products, in the company of an official tourist guide, licensed but especially passionate..
We will make you savor the best “Marrakechi” gastronomy in the middle of the ancestral ancient medina. JAMAA EL FENA PLACE is a must-see in our tour.
You will savor many big classics of the Moroccan gastronomy made by different renown food craftsmen set in for many years now within the ancient medina of the city of Marrakech.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- 2-course Lunch Or Dinner
- Local guide
- All Taxes, Fees and Handling charges
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, 38, Marrakech 40000, Morocco، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
your tour will start here, with a fresh squized orange juice.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Souk Semmarine, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
a walk in the souks and the alleyways of the old town in marrakech
Stop At: Rahba Kedima Square, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
the spice square when you will get the chance to see and smell all the secrets of the moroccan cuisine
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Kennaria, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
a walk in the old jewish neighbourhood, some tasting might be done here depending on the stalls and what's available in the season
Departure Point :بريد المغرب, Rue Beni Marine, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfy walking shoes advisable
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.