Marrakech guided tour
An exciting guided Marrakech city tour exploring the hidden and authentic side of the ancient city walled medina of Marrakech. Discover Marrakech palaces, monuments, souks and the famous Jemaa Fna square with your official guide and enjoy this private half day Marrakech city tour.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
During this private city tour in Marrakech, your driver will pick you up from your hotel in Marrakech to take you to the the ancient city walled medina of Marrakech. Once arrived to the old medina, you will meet your friendly official guide and go for a discovery of the genuine side of Marrakech. Start with the most beautiful palaces and monuments of Marrakech, the Bahia Palace. Built in the late 19th century, the name literally means "brilliance" and was intended to be the greatest palace of its time. You will also visit the Koutoubia mosque with its distinguished and remarkable minaret, a major attraction for the visitors of Marrakech. Enter to one of the historical gates of the old Medina and walk to discover the medieval way of life and its inhabitants and their daily occupations. Cross some of the oldest quarters in the Medina, old fountains, historical caravanserai, artisans with ancestral skills and local crafts. Visit the souks and the Jemaa El Fna square, a veritable open-air theater that always amazes its visitors.
Return to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Marrakesh Menara Airport, RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.