Marrakech History & Memoirs
Embedded within the ramparts, Marrakech tells the whole Morocco’ story through its monuments. Koutoubia minaret dating of XII century is the symbol of Marrakech. This building impresses by its pure lines. Its stripped profile presents on each part a different decoration. We continue through la Kasbah, to visit the Saadians toms, the only remaining remnants of the Saadi Dynasty that ruled the city from 1524 to 1659. Walking through the Jewish quarter to explore Bahia Palace, this must-see meaning brilliance in Arabic, is one of the best-preserved and most interesting historical sites in Marrakech: Court of honor, rooms richly decorated; large riad surrounded by citrus trees, gardens, fountains.. Close pleasantly our half day by visiting the Tiskiwin museum Founded by Bert Flint to display the best of his personal collection of Amazigh Berber artefacts with a permanent exhibition highlighting the great value of Moroccan heritage. .
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrances fees in Monuments and museums mentioned
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Saadian Tombs
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
- Entry/Admission - Musee Tiskiwin
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
See the famous Koutoubia Tower, the largest mosque in Marrakech with a 70 meter high minaret. The tower is a great example of Hispano-Moorish art
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Saadian Tombs, Rue De La Kasbah, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Continue to the cedar wood domes and marble columns of the Saadian Tombs. Dating back to the time of Sultan Ahmad al-Mansur (1578-1603), the tombs were only discovered in 1917 and their subsequent restoration have made them one of the most popular attractions for visitors to Marrakech.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Walking through Jewish quarter Mellah to discover El Badia Palace, built at the end of the sixteenth century by El Mansour Eddahbi, this monument was a real jewel of Islamic art but the Alaouit Sultan My Ismail took all the richest of this palace to build the Meknes City, Now there remains only a huge esplanade carved gardens, planted with orange trees and surrounded by high walls full of a great history.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Musee Tiskiwin, 8 Rue de la Bahia Riads Zitoun, Marrakech Morocco
Close pleasantly our half dad by visiting the Tiskiwin museum Founded by Bert Flint to display the best of his personal collection of Amzigh Berber artefacts.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying inside the medina, or outside of central Marrakech, a meeting point will be provided upon tour reconfirmation
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.