Marrakech Hot Air Ballon
Take a relaxing flight through the Moroccan sky in a hot air balloon outside Marrakech. Enjoy breathtaking views of the city and surrounding countryside, followed by mint tea and fresh baked bread at a local Berber village.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hot Air Ballon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Begin early with a 4x4 pickup at your Marrakech hotel, and journey to the balloon launch location. On arrival, refuel with tea, coffee, and pastries, and watch your expert team prepare and inflate your balloon. Then, settle into the sturdy basket for takeoff. Each basket carries up to 16 passengers, and there’s ample space to relish the sights as you fly. Gaze at the desert and admire the sunrise over the craggy valleys and mountains as you float over the Atlas foothills.
Touch down and visit a tent to enjoy a Berber-style breakfast of delicacies such as flatbreads, pancakes, fresh fruit, and mint tea. Receive a souvenir flight certificate, and then take a camel ride around the Palmeraie, the palm oasis skirting Marrakech. Your experience then finishes with a drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.