Marrakech Jewish Heritage : Luxurious Private Tour & Vehicle
Join me for the Marrakech Jewish Heritage.You will enjoy this unique experience while learning about the Moroccan culture, architecture , Artisanat , food , daily life and culture of the Jewish community in Morocco.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Flexible Registered English Guide
- Free shipping by DHL for carpets
- Free delivery products to your hotel
- Bottled water - Morrocan mint tea
- Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Professional chauffeur
- Entry/Admission - Rahba Kedima Square
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees to Bahia Palace or Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Slat Al Azama Synagogue
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Follow your guide to the koutoubia Menaret and the sorrounding beautiful gardens where you're going to learn about the history of the highest landmark of Marrakech , its architecture dating back to the 12th century and Moroccans culture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bab Agnaou, Rue Oqba Ben Nafaa, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Take nice photos of this beautiful gate. That's the entrance to the kasbah district (16th century fortified residential area ).
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mellah, Marrakech Morocco
Visit the old local market and square in the Jewish quarter and learn about the history of the Jewish community in Marrakech.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Slat Al Azama Synagogue, Derb Saka, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Visit the oldest synagogue in Marrakech . It's a synagogue that was founded in 1492. It's still in use today by the Jewish community from all over the globe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Enjoy the beautiful. Historical Palace dating back to the 19th century.
It's an attractive building that is well decorated with fountains of water , morish architecture : curved ceilings , gardens , plaster , natural colours...
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rahba Kedima Square, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Discover and take photos in the oldest spices square that is today very famous by restaurants where you can have a break and a Moroccan mint tea or coffee.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Souk Semmarine, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Walk deep inside the hidden Souks where we discover the main workshops .Talk to Artisans and learn how they make their Artisanal items
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Discover the secrets of the authentic Jamaa El Fna square . Enjoy the different smells and colorful Souks around this UNESCO World Heritage...
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide in the lobby of your Hotel/Riad beside reception or at the main gate of Arrivals if you'll be in Marrakech Menara Airport .NB : Your guide will be holding an official tour guide BadgeAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All my tours are always throughout the history of my company Private , Luxurious and VIP Services. I do care about safety of my guests and myself.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.