Marrakech Medina Excursion 4 Hours with Local Guide
This Marrakech Activity Trip is private , the itinerary is suggested and can be modified according your travel requirements. We offer best experience. All transfers are by comfortable A/C vehicle for Marrakech excursions and activities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local Medina Guide.
- Hotel Transfers (Pick up and Drop off).
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Pick up from your hotel. We discover famous Koutoubia Mosque and the Saadian Tombs with their characteristic Moorish decoration.
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
We continue to Bahia Palace before we explore the beauty of Ben Youssef Medersa. We walk through the heart of the colourful souks of the medina which reflect the work of the local Marrakchi artisans. Transfer to medina in Marrakech.
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Enjoy our Guided Medina Excursion as you finally explore bustling Jemaa El Fna Square, listed by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage site. This excursion is the perfect way to experience most of the city’s treasures. Thank you for exploring Morocco in private tour with us. Drop off at your hotel if you require at the end of excursion.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from your hotel or riad or any place in Marrakech city.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.