Marrakech - Merzouga desert - Marrakech 4 days tour
We are a small group of young Berbers who are enthusiastic guides from South-East of Morocco. We are from the big Chebbi Erg desert (Merzouga area) exactly. . Our company excels in the field of tourism. We have many years of experience in responding to the needs of all Tourists. Transporting our guests with the best modes of transportation will make your adventure one of a kind experience.
Our goal is to organize "gourmet" tours based on your wishes.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
What's excluded :
Day 1: Day 1: Marrakech, Ouzoud, Imi Megdaz, Skoura
Pass By: Ouzoud Falls, Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400, Morocco
Meet our driver At 8:00 to drive for 2:30 hours to One of the most visited places in Morocco, It is Ouzoud River to see the big waterfall in Morocco which locates in the middle Atlas at the altitude of 1060.the waterfall is at the level of 110m. The first stop in Demnat city is going to be the first of two years. See you there! This is your first day in the world. The High Atlas Mountains to Skoura small town. On your way you will pass by Imi n Ifri. Ifri N Megdaz.Then check in to your Hotel in Skoura.
Accommodation included: Hotel
Day 2: Skoura, Rose valley, Dades, Tinghir Gorge, Tinjdad, Erfoud Merzouga
Pass By: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Breakfast Kas Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 15 Tel Tel Tel Tel Tel Tel Tel Tel Tel Tel Tel Tel Tel Tel Tel The place is known as the One Thousand Kasbah road.After one hour driving you will arrive The Pink Valley that locate in Kalaat M'gouna which is famous for its roses product, the place where a pink festival takes place every May each year. Dades valley in Dedes town. After one hour driving From Dades you are admired by very beautiful Gorge; NameTodgha Gorge, It reaches respectively from 300 to 500 meters. It is a magnet for national and international climbers Rocks .during your trip you will have a lot of fun. Tinjdad Fezana Mellaab The place is famous for a global mining, Minneapolis Minerals and Dates Erfoud is the city that hold the festival of each year. The big Dunes of Erg Chebbi and the open vast platform of desert berries are waiting for you with a cup of Moroccan Mint tea. the camels are ready for you to go to the beach and get ready to go in the wilderness. After your break you continue to see the world. Once you arrive at the dinner party, you'll be able to enjoy a meal at the dinner party, then you'll enjoy a party of Berber music played by the locals.
Accommodation included: Desert camp
Day 3: Erg Chebbi, Rissani, Fortified village of Tazoulait, Alnif, Tazarin, Ncob, Agdez, Ouarzazate
Pass By: Rissani Market, Souk Rissani - Merzouga, Rissani 52450 Morocco
In the early morning of the morning, the sun will be on the horizon. Rissani passing through Sijilmassa is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Rissani Town, Tacoma Town, Tacoma Town, Tacoma Town, Tacoma Town fortified village, some of the ruins of the village of Rissani. Tazarine, Ncob and Agdez to enjoy The dry weather and drought Land excluding some oasises that gives the beauty to Draa river the biggest river In Morocco in your way before The game of throne, The Gladiator Lawrence of Arabia ... The game of throne, the Gladiator Lawrence of Arabia. Then check in to your hotel.
• Lunch: With a berber family
Accommodation included: Hotel
Day 4: Ouarzazat, Ksar Ait ben haddou then Marrakech
Pass By: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
The best scenery is awaiting you In Tizzi n Tichka while traveling to the west .after 30 min driving to the world heritage site in 1987 Kasr Ait ben Haddou the place where many movies were shot .after the visit to this gorgous High mountain at an elevation of 2260 m about 7269 feet The highest part of the Moroccan roads. It is one of the most beautiful sceneries in Morocco. In your way to Marrakesh, you'll find a place to learn more about Argan fruit and its product. Then check in to your Riad / Hotel.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- avoid shaking hands, kisses and embarrassment
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.