Marrakech Mhamid desert
Marrakech Desert Trip will help our guest see real morocco through local peoples, camel ride music around fire under the stars
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakech to desert
Pass By: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Marrakech – Ait Benhaddou – Drâa Valley – Mhamid Elghizlane – Erg Lihoudi
Desert Trip from marrakech, Enjoy a morning drive Travel to Desert through the Atlas Mountains via the Tizi n’Tichka Pass. Visit the Kasbah of Ait-Benhaddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Continue by Ouarzazate to reach Agdez, where you will stop for lunch.
After lunch, cross the valley of Thousand Kasbahs to Zagora. Then, head for M’Hamid El Ghizlane, an authentic village end road, where you will take a camel ride in the desert of Erg Lihoudi to admire the sunset. Dinner around the fire with Saharawi music. Night in a tent
Accommodation included: camp tents
Day 2: desert to marrakech
Pass By: M'hamid Bivouac - Chez Naji, Km 7 M'hamid, Mhamid 40160, Morocco
Erg Lihoudi – Mhamid – Tamegroute – Atlas Studio – Marrakech
Start the day with a spectacular sunrise before having breakfast in the desert dunes. Return by camel to Mhamid and take the road that leads to the Berber village of Tamegroute. Visit the old library, Islamic school and pottery. Lunch on the road in a traditional Moroccan restaurant. Stop in Ouarzazate to visit the Atlas Studios before returning to Marrakech.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.