Marrakech Moroccan Dinner and Live Cultural Show
Based on spectacular scenes from "1001 Arabian Nights," this Moroccan feast accompanied by a dinner show is the perfect way to spend a night in Morocco. Enjoy a host of traditional dishes, followed by a troop of horsemen, acrobats and belly dancers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Return transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- 3-course dinner of harira soup, lamb on spit, couscous, and mint tea
- Cultural show
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic and other non-alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Nestled within a palm-grove near Marrakech you will find a traditional "caïdales" tent, laid out comfortably with rich cushions and filled with an assortment of delicious Moroccan dishes that have made country's cuisine so famous all over the world. Sit and relax in the majestic atmosphere of the night, nibbling on the various dishes and then head over to the arena nearby, where the night really gets started with an unforgettable dinner show.
Originated from the Rif region, the Fantasia is a war ceremony consisting of groups of opposing horsemen. Admire the incredible cleverness and nimbleness of the horse riders and their pure Arab steeds, and feel your adrenaline soar as all the horsemen shoot their rifles to the sky, leaving behind them a tumult of burst and shouts.
Spend the night enjoying the songs and dances of the folkloric troops, musicians, and acrobats form all over Morocco that accompany the war ceremony, and marvel at the great surprise of the night as the sultan and his favorite wife fly above the spectators on a magic carpet.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your Hotel or riadAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.