Marrakech Ourika valley day trip
In this tour, you will be able to witness traditional Moroccan life in the Atlas Mountains. Tagine, you can also visit the water and eat delicious snacks.
With our professional and friendly team, you will have an amazing experience and you will learn more about our Berber culture.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- The Visit of the Berber House
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Malika maison berbere
- Entry/Admission - Kasbah tifirte
- Entry/Admission - Parking Setti Fatma
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malika maison berbere, P2017, Ourika, Morocco
We will visit the Berber house with a beautiful view of the village and the view of Ourika Valley as well. A local Berber woman will then introduce us to a Moroccan tea ceremony. The ceremony will be made very easy and will be served in Morocco. After tea, we will have a delicious home-made Berber breakfast that consists of pure honey, olive oil, and bread.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kasbah tifirte, P2017, Morocco
We will be riding camels for 30 minutes so that you can have a chance to enjoy the view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parking Setti Fatma, Sti Fadma, Morocco
We will explore the seven different waterfalls in this region of Morocco and enjoy the scenery from above the High Atlas Mountains. After the exhausting but enjoyable hike, we will have lunch in a restaurant near the river. We will then go back to Marrakech, and we are expected to arrive at 5 o'clock in the afternoon.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup will take place the customer's accommodation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.