Marrakech Private day trip to Atlas moutains 3 valleys and camel ride with lunch
Escape the warmth of Marrakech and pressure into the Atlas Mountains. Ride a mule or Camel and skip Berber villages and enjoy the lovely perspectives of the countryside. Enjoy a conventional lunch in a Berber house and take a quick walk with your driver before driving lower back to Marrakech.
So Our day trip to the Atlas Mountains from Marrakesh is that the best chance to urge out of the active Marrakech and luxuriate in the wild nature Berber village and Toubkal national park got to provide. you may seize the chance to fulfill the Berbers to explore 3 Valley and their culture and mode.
Today trip to the mountain chain has been loved by such a lot of our guests because of the exclusive activities offered throughout the day, and that they are appropriate for each member of your family of a cluster of friends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- transport from and back to Marrakech
- Drop off at your hotel, riad or accommodation in Marrakech
- Tour Guide
- Lunch At local berber house
- mint Tea/coffee / orange juice at waterfulls
- Camel or mule Ride Option
- Possibility to have a hiking guide instead of the mules
- Orange Juice / Tea / Coffé
- Visit Argan Co-Po Argan Oil Fees
- Entry/Admission - camel ride marrakech
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: camel ride marrakech, arst el baradi kadima n 117، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
A tour totally out of the city center and only 40 Minutes needed.
Riding a camel is a must-do once in a lifetime.
A team of sympathy and cool guides.
Camels treated with respect and care.
Discover this place that still unknown to tourists. Our experienced and reliable local team offers you the best for this family-friendly activity. Riding a camel is a must for your weekend in Marrakech : get acquainted with this elegant animal and walk the tracks through the stone desert and a portion of the palm grove.
Live the authenticity: for this camel trip, we will pick you up at your hotel to take you to the starting site. We provide you a cheich (nomad scarf) to protect you from the sun. The little extra: a tea break with Moroccan pancakes, is organized on the course to reveal some secrets of Moroccan tea.
Enjoy with us Berber hospitality in a typical tent. In respect of the animals, we propose you to spend unique moments.
Live in a few hours the magic of caravans such as those that crisscrossed the desert between the Sahara and the Atlantic Ocean.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
After the camel ride, We will start our unforgettable cultural experience towards the Atlas Mountains and its deep valleys. After few kilometres driving to the south, we will stop just before reaching our first valley of Asni to take pictures of the oldest Berber village of Azrou and to visit a local Argan co-operative (optional).
The drive continues further into the Atlas valleys to reach an altitude of 1200m near the Moulay Brahim gorges where we will leave the car to take photos. We will then make our way to the green Imlil valley; my home village where my family is waiting to welcome us with a fresh cup of mint tea before serving a 3-course meal ( salad, tagine or Berber couscous) on an open rooftop with an extremely wide view over the whole valley. Here you will have the opportunity to exchange the culture and learn about the basic lifestyle of the locals.
After lunch, I will be happy to take you for a unique and scenic (1 to 2 hours) walk through the green walnut fields and the typical Berber villages before driving back.
During this very flexible tour, our guide will be very happy to give you a full insight into the Berber culture and to share with you all the knowledge about the region.
We get back to Marrakech at around 5:30PM.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.