Marrakech: Private Guided Half-Day City Tours
Private Tour to explore the best historical and culturel monuments such as:
1-Koutoubia Mosque and his 65 m high minaret dominates the whole of Marrakech;
2-The Bahia Palace was built in the last years of the 19th century, the palace is a maze of patios planted with fruit trees, passageways and empty chambers with painted ceilings, the sunlights shines through wrought-iron bars creating beautiful patterns on the zellige tiles.
3-The Saadian Tombs: a series of chambers around a small garden, decorated with carved and plaster, is the final, and ultimately rathe moving, resting place of the Saadian family.
4-Djemaa elfna Square: unique in Morocco, is both the greatest pull for tourists and still a genuine social area for Marrakchi, and those flooding in from the surrounding regions.
5-Savor the beautiful botanical gardens of Majorelle,a small tropical garden laid out in the inter-war period by a french artists.
Finish with an optional camel ride through the palm grove of Marrakech.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide ( if option selected)
- Private air conditioned and confortable Mini van.
- English / French (or spanish on request) speaking driver if option selected
- Tour with guide or only Driver.
What's excluded :
- Camel ride in the palm grove 20€ / person during 1H.
- Entrance fees ( Bahia palace 7€ / person , Saadiens Tombs 7€ / person , Majorelle gardens 7€ /person
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Majorelle
- Entry/Admission - Koutoubia Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Saadian Tombs
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
- Entry/Admission - La Palmeraie
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jardin Majorelle, Rue Yves Saint Laurent, Marrakech 40090 Morocco
Savor the beautiful botanical gardens of Majorelle, this small tropical garden laid out in the inter-war period by a french artists.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Admire the highest point of Marrakech Koutoubia Mosque and his 65 m high minaret dominates the whole of the City.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Saadian Tombs, Rue De La Kasbah, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The Saadian Tombs: a series of chambers around a small garden, decorated with carved and plaster, is the final, and ultimately rathe moving, resting place of the Saadian family.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
The Bahia Palace was built in the last years of the 19th century, the palace is a maze of patios planted with fruit trees, passageways and empty chambers with painted ceilings, the sunlights shines through wrought-iron bars creating beautiful patterns on the zellige tiles.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
End your tour trough the labyrinth of the souks of Marrakech and live like the locals, while surpassing the alleys of the craftsmen
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
a visit to the palm grove of Marrakech is offered if there is time with the possibility of a camel ride (20 euro per person per camel).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered- Hotels in old town: Pick up from front office, drop off at closest parking (due to prohibition of entering the old town at the evening)- Hotels in the new town: Pick up and drop off are from/to the front office- Hotels outside the city +8km: pick up and drop off for 30€ as an extra to pay for all groups 1-8 and 50€ if you are 8-14 persons
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.