Marrakech Quad Biking Tour Half-day
Take the quad biking experience of a lifetime in the famous Marrakech Palmeraie and feel the adrenaline rush as the guide leads you through the challenging rocky desert plains between wadis and palm trees! Explore the surrounding Berber villages and the beautiful scenery of the High Atlas Mountains on this half-day quad biking tour that takes you to Marrakech's surrounding desert and to the heart of the magical world of Marrakech palm grove on a guided 2-hour trek. Wear comfortable clothing for this adventurous ride that includes authentic Moroccan Berber mint tea and all safety equipment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All necessary equipment, including helmet, gloves, scarves, and goggles
- Instruction and supervision from professional guide
- 2-hour guided quad ride in Marrakech palm groves
- Moroccan traditional Berber Mint tea
- Choice of morning or afternoon tour
- Entry/Admission - La Palmeraie
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
Enliven your stay in Marrakech by hopping on a quad for this tour of Marrakech’s beautiful deserts, palm oasis and Berber villages.
Start with a pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech to head out toward the rocky desert plains for a two-hour guided quad biking tour. After being briefed on the rules of off-road driving and issued with your safety gear, strap on your helmet, take control of your quad bike for an initiation tour and get ready to follow your guide through the ever changing palm oasis; weave through the desert plains, tackling both low and high dunes while enjoying the stunning views of the Majestic high Atlas mountains.
Delicious traditional Moroccan Berber mint tea will be offered to you at your stop. Continuation of the tour in the heart of the palm oasis with the beautiful scenery of the High Atlas Mountains.
Return to your hotel in Marrakech.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For clients staying in the old city (medina), since their accommodations will not be accessible by minivan for pick up, we will send them a detailed email with the closest meeting point to their accommodations after we receive the booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No driving license required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Automatic Quad Bikes
- Most travelers can participate
- KYMCO and CFMOTO
- 300CC and 450CC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.