Marrakech Sahara And Gorges 4 Days And 3nights..
This 4 days tour, will allow you to enjoy the stunning gorges of Dades and Toudra, have once in a life time experience at the breathtaking sand dunes of Merzouga, camel trek, Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou , also the majestic High Atlas Mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
- Entry/Admission - Todgha Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- Entry/Admission - Draa Valley
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
What's excluded :
- lunches, drinks
- Entry/Admission - Atlas Film Studio
Day 1: Marrakech- Dades Gorges
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Our driver will pick you up from your joining hotel in the morning to drive crossing the high Atlas Mountains through the Tizi Ntichka Pass 2260m high.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Atlas Film Studio, Km 5, road of Marrakech BP 28, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
We will get to OUARZAZATE known as the Gate to the Sahara or Hollywood of North Africa due to its film studios where many movies were shot such as: Alexander the Great, Kingdom of Heaven and Game of Thrones. An optional visit to the film studio is offered.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
After lunch and a visit to the famous Taourirt Kasbah, we continue on the road of thousand Kasbahs to get to Dades valley. Along the way, we will pass by the fascinating Skoura oasis and the beautiful roses valley. Overnight at the hotel.
Duration: 40 minutes
Accommodation included: 3 STAR HOTEL
Day 2: DADES - TOUDGHA GORGES- SAHARA
Stop At: Todgha Gorge, R 703 near the town of Tinerhir, Tinerhir 45520 Morocco
This morning we leave Dades valley. Along the drive, we will have photo stops of very panoramic views before we get to Toudra Gorges for a nice walk through the palm Groves of the oasis.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Our Adventure will continue to get to the Sahara Desert where we will meet our camel team. En route we stop for lunch in one of the local restaurants on the road.
Now, be ready for a unique adventure on the back of the camels crossing the sand dunes of Erg Chebi. While on the camels, enjoy breathtaking sceneries watching the colours of the sand dunes vary according to the intensity of the light.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Berber camp
Day 3: SAHARA-OURZAZATE
Stop At: Draa Valley, Zagora 45600 Morocco
After a memorable night under the stars with a delicious breakfast on the edge of the Sand Dunes, we will make our way back to Ouarzazate via Alnif then N’kob for lunch. After lunch, we pass by the verdant Draa Valley, one of the longest valleys of Morocco and the famous for Dates and Hannah. Overnight Ouarzazate.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: HOTEL LES JARDINS OUARZAZATE
Day 4: OUARZAZATE - AIT BEN HADDOU- MARRAKECH
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
After breakfast, take some time and try Quad Biking in the off-road of Ouarzazate or enjoy a late breakfast before we head to the old village of Ait Benhaddou for lunch. The village is one of the UNESCO heritage sites of Morocco and a former caravan Road. As well, it attracts many film producers who used it as a natural background for many of their films. We are going to admire an interesting guided tour to the ancient village before we drive back over the high Atlas Mountains to Marrakech where our driver will drop you at the nearest parking to your joining hotel or Riyad.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Jamaa El Fna, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.