Marrakech: Sunset Camel Ride In Agfay Desert
If you can only spare half a day to experience the long talked about sunset camel ride in Marrakech desert, this is the opportunity to seize while in Marrakech. This experience takes place in Agafay desert; just 45 minutes drive south east of Marrakech. Agafay is stony desert with splendid views of sand dunes-like hills, which will allow you enjoy a dramatic sunset view while sipping a cup of mint tea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from and drop off
- Agafay desert sightseeing
- 1 Hour sunset camel ride
- Traditional Berber clothing
- Mint tea in a Bedouin tent watching sunset in Agafay desert
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Agafay Desert Luxury
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Meet your driver at your hotel / riad and start a 45 minutes southwest of Marrakech across olive and orange farms to Agafay desert.
Stop At: Agafay Desert Luxury, Marrakech Morocco
Upon arrival, meet your camel caravan, and get dressed like a nomad in a blue robe and a head scarf. After taking some photos with the new outfit, and getting introduced to your camel, start an hour camel ride across the amazing landscapes of the arid terrain which might contain green vegetation during a rainy spring season, but the views of the snow capped Atlas Mountains in the horizon is splendid.
Just in time for sunset, make your way to a high plateau where you will enjoy a cup of mint tea while watching the colour changing sun sets in the horizon.
Just before it gets dark, join your driver back to Marrakech for a drop off at your hotel / riad, or a location of your choice in the city centre.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.