Marrakech, The Red City Walking Tour
Marrakech, “the Red City of Morocco”, this tour introduces you to the rich history and culture of Marrakech and the Moroccan people.
Bahia Palace and Saadian Tombs.
Story Tellers and Magicians in Jemaa el-Fnaa Square.
Medina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Souks.
Majorelle Gardens (belonged to the late Yves Saint Laurent).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Fees and Guide Fees
What's excluded :
- Attraction Entry Fees
Marrakech, “the Red City of Morocco”. Tour sites of historical and cultural interest, including the Jemaa el-Fna square, the Koutoubia Mosque, the Saadian tombs, the Palace of Bahia and the Ben Youssef Koranic School. Walk the alleys of the Medina and the souks – one of the largest souks in Morocco, where you can see hundreds of handicrafts. Drive outside the Medina and visit the Majorelle Gardens and have a short visit to the new city of Marrakech, Gueliz and the Koutoubia tower. End the tour at the square where you are entertained with magicians, storytellers, tooth-pullers and food sellers. Stroll the Jewish Quarter and see the difference in architecture in this district. During your walk, shop stores in the souk for items such as spices and other Moroccan goods if you wish.
• Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Saadian Tombs, Rue De La Kasbah, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
• Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
• Jardin Majorelle, Rue Yves Saint Laurent, Marrakech 40090 Morocco
• Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally Local Hotel In Marrakech City Center (Hotel Pickup)Meeting Point - Café FranceAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Tours 7/21/2019 - 10/31/2021
Marrakech, The Red City Walking Tour 6/29/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum 2 Persons for Tour. If Solo, you can purchase two tickets.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.