Marrakech to Fez Desert Tour 3 Days
We provide desert tours starting from Marrakech and ending in Fes or vice versa. Each day is characterised by a unique landscape and culture. We will show you the best of Morocco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner (2)
- Breakfast (2)
- 1 night in a hotel in Dades. 1 night in the camp "Bivouac Le ciel bleu" in Merzouga desert.
- -Experienced driver.
- Camel trekking in Merzouga desert.
- Local music show.
- Air conditioned and well equipped 4×4WD Car/ Minivan/ Van
What's excluded :
- Lunches (3)
- Airfare flights tickets.
- Entrance fees to museums and attactions.
- First of all our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Marrakech, then start your tour. Here is the tour itinerary.
DAY 1: Marrakech- High Atlas Mountains- Ait Benhadou Kasbah- Ouarzazate- Ddaes Valley:
In the morning after having your breakfast in the Riad, we will start our journey from Marrakech heading to our destination Dades Gorges. We will travel crossing Tizi n Tichka pass 2260 metres.on the way, we do stops giving chance for panoramic pictures on High Atlas Mountains view. Afterwards, we continue our trip driving to Kasbah Ait Benhaddou,which is an old popular and best preserved Kasbah in Morocco. It is a world global heritage as a result of various movies which were shot in the site. Gladiator, Babel, Ali Baba and fourthy thieves were examples. We will tour around the castle before we continue our route towards Dades Gorges through Skoura enjoying the fantastic valley of Boumalne Dades where we will spend the night. Dinner+Bed+Breakfast included.
DAY 2: Dades Valley- Todra Gorges- Rissani- Sahara (camp in desert):
This is another day with other things to experience and other places to explore. We leave our first day experience behind and we get enthusiast to discover the secrets of our next journey. We drive to Todra gorges to have a walk among huge cliffs with running streams in between, figure out how berber people somehow live, behave, attitudes…and we go ahead again to Sahara via Erfoud– Rissani then into Merzouga. When we drop off in Merzouga we will have a cup of mint tea (Berber hospitality) to get ready for your camels which are waiting to take you on a desert adventure through sand dunes to spend night in the heart of sand dunes.Dinner+Bed+Breakfast included.
DAY 3: Merzouga- Ziz Valley- Cedar Forest-Ifrane- Fez :
In the morning after having breakfast, we leave the Desert to Fez. Our journey takes us through Ziz Valley which is considered to be the 2nd largest valley in the southeast part of Morocco, and here we stop for panoramic pictures. Later on, we go ahead via Errachidia (province of the desert), crossing High Atlas Mountains to arrive to Midlet where probably have lunch. After doing so, we continue to Cedar forest where to see monkeys before we get to Ifrane for a short stop. Then drive to Fez. Here is the end of this tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from their hotels or Airport.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.