Marrakesh Quad Bike Adventure
Cruise the Moroccan Sahara Desert on a Quad Bike Excursion for a 4 hour trip. Start the morning off from the city of Marrakech where we will pick you up from your centrally located hotel in Marrakech and transport you to the starting point of the Quad Bike excursion at Lilla Takerkoust Lake. Meet a Berber family, have a traditional Berber meal for lunch and learn about the Berber Culture.
Self Driving Quad Biking Through the Sahara Desert.
Safety Briefing and Practice Session of Quad Bike.
Views of the High Atlas Mountains.
Use of Safety Equipment.
Lunch at a Traditional Berber Home.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided Quad Bike Tour
- Bike and Helmet With Visors
- Bike Rental Including Safety Equipment
What's excluded :
We will pick you up from your centrally located Hotel or Riad or the meeting point if your hotel is not centrally located in Marrakech to begin your cruise through the Moroccan Sahara Desert on a Quad Bike Excursion. Upon arrival at Lilla Takerkoust Lake, an expert guide will go over the safety training and a quick practice session, then gear-up and begin your ride over the gold tinged sand dunes. Explore the rocky plains and mountains, in the heart of the palm grove. See Berber Villages and enjoy a cup of Moroccan tea with a local Berber family and learn about their culture and way of life. After enjoying a traditional Moroccan Tagine lunch, power-up your Quad Bike and return to Lilla Takerkoust Lake, where we will transport you back to your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick-Up - Centrally Located Hotel or Riad in MarrakechMeeting Point - Café de France, Djemaa el-Fna
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.