Marrakesh shared group tour to Ouzoud
Depart from Marrakech at 8 am with your private driver who will pick up from your accommodation and bring you to Fez. During the route, you will stop to drink mint tea and keep on going until the Berber village of Ouzoud. The name of which means “grinding of the grain” in Berber. Located 150 km northeast of Marrakech, this is an important Moroccan landmark due to the spectacular Ouzoud Waterfalls, which are a stunning 110 meters high and fall past three levels.
Considered to be among the most beautiful waterfalls in the country, they are located in a rural valley of red sandstone and lush greenery including almond, olive and fig trees. Rainbows can often be seen crowning the falls, and you will be able to see a dozen small, traditional oil mills that are still in business.
What's included :
- Transport by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Driver
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
What's excluded :
- Lunch & Drinks
- Local guide Fees
Discover a series of cascading falls in the heart of the Grand Atlas on a full-day trip to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech. Leave the city behind for a landscape of olive orchards and red cliffs, pause for mint tea at a scenic natural bridge and spot monkeys playing at the edge of the falls. Enjoy time to hike and have lunch before returning from Ouzoud Waterfalls to Marrakech.
• Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation at 8 AM
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.