Marsa Mubarak Snorkeling Sea Trip - Marsa Alam
Spend a day out on the water with a snorkeling trip from Marsa Alam in a Boat. Take advantage of the marvelous warm weather in Marsa Alam with a full-day out on the Red Sea. Travel by boat out to the Red Sea Coral Reefs under water islands in Marsa Mubarak, where you will spend a relaxing day snorkeling, exploring the underwater world, and enjoying a lavish buffet lunch on the boat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Two guided snorkeling with equipment at Coral Reefs
- 8 hours boat trip
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snorkeling guide
- Life Jacket
What's excluded :
- Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Transfer from North Marsa alam airport Extra charge per pax 7$
- Transfer from South Marsa alam airport Extra charge per pax 7 $
After you are picked-up from your hotel, transfer to the boat docked on the Port Ghalib Marina. Cruise out to uncover the underwater Coral Reef Islands of the Red Sea. Grab a snorkel and explore an alien habitat beneath the waves as you marvel at the colors and variety of the sea life. Relax with a delicious buffet lunch on the boat, freshly prepared and served onboard. Just off the shores of Marsa Alam lies underwater Coral Reefs Island of Marsa Mubarak, a protected area of the Red Sea with pristine beaches, coral reefs, and warm lagoons. Jump off the boat at various spots to go snorkeling and glimpse the vast array of life this delicate habitat supports. Admire the dazzling colors, odd shapes, and psychedelic patterns as you observe the fish, coral, and plants. Make the most of your day in one of the world’s most popular and well-known snorkeling and diving sites.
• Marsa Mubarak, Marsa Alam Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer a free pickup and return transfer from any hotel in Marsa Alam. Please provide us with your hotel name and room number.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.