Marseille Shore excursion : Urban Electric Bike Tour of Marseille
During this electric bike tour, enjoy an entertaining ride through Marseille city center's most iconic places. Discover the great history, the beauty and secrets of the oldest city in France, as you ride to the following places: Corniche Kennedy, Borely Parc, Roucas Blanc, Notre Dame de La Garde, Old Port, Mucem museum, Le Panier and many more. This bike tour is led by an experienced professional guide in a small-group of no more than 8 people to ensure a personalized experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-hour small-group bike tour
- Professional guide
- Use of electric bicycle
- Use of certified helmet
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free shore excursion
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Your exciting half day shore excursion to Marseille city begins with a morning pickup from your cruise terminal. Meet your guide and board a minivan or a taxi to get to your starting point near the sea.
Get outfitted with a helmet and an electric mountain bike, which allows you to ride more easily and enjoy a 3-hour journey through Marseille.
First, you will ride along the sea front from Pointe Rouge to the old harbor cycling through Corniche Kennedy, Parc Borely, Roucas Blanc, the renown basilica of Notre Dame de La Garde and many other emblematic places. Explore the typical Marseille streets and discover some architectural treasures, beautiful fragrant gardens and the small ports of the Marseille sea front. Your experienced guide will tell you the history of these places during your unique journey.
Then, you will cycle back to Pointe Rouge, see the Malmousque and Maldormé Calanques nestled between limestone mountains and the Mediterranean sea and cycle through Parc Borély. You will stop many times to discuss the unique history of Marseille as you gaze at the breathtaking scenery. Mainly on bike lanes, cycle tracks and small roads, this family-friendly tour is easy and accessible to anyone who can ride a bike. The tour may also offer the possibility to enjoy a rest stop at a local cafe.
Places that you will see along your riding experience: Borely castle and parc, Notre Dame de La Garde basilica, Old Port, Mucem museum, Palais du Pharo, City calanques, Coastline and Kennedy Avenue and Pointe Rouge.
Departure Point :Marseille cruise terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The tour is guaranteed when a minimum of 3 persons per tour is reached. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this requirement is not met. In this event, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund
- Maximum 9 persons per booking
- Minimum size is 140 cm, 4.6 feet (children bikes are not electric. We can use a trailer between an adult electric bike and a child bike)
- Baby seat available for children under 5 years who weigh less than 50 lbs (22kg) and trailers are available for small children
- Child price is available for the children who do not use an Electric bike. If your child is tall enough to use our electric bikes, he will be considered as an adult and will have to pay the adult price.
- Dress code: wear closed-toe shoes and comfortable, loose fitting clothes allowing ease of movement. No high heels or platforms, sandals or flip flops
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- All participants’ heights must be provided at the time of booking
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Electric bikes pedal and handle just like a regular bicycle. The electric component augments human power but does not completely replace it. It makes obstacles like hills and headwind more manageable and allows you to travel further without getting as tired.
- The durations of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.