Marseille Small Group Segway Tour
This two hours Segway Tour of Marseille will give you the unique opportunity to visit the emblematic places and monuments of Marseille such as Le Panier, La Major, le MucEm and Notre Dame de la Garde. Ride to the Top of Notre Dame de la Garde basilic to discover the most beautiful sight of Marseille panoramic view. See the highlights as your guide tells you and your private group, all about this incredible town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Local guide
- Hair net
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MassiliaCar, 13002 Marseille France
Try an innovative way to enjoy the sights and spirit of Marseille with the comfort and ease of an electric Segway. Riding a Segway is easy : simply put your hands on the handlebar, your feet on the platforms and lean your body forward or backward. After a quick training on how to ride, you will be ready to discover Marseille.
Stop At: Cathédrale La Major, Place de la Major, 13002 Marseille, France
Embark on a unique, one-hour and a half ride in a small group. Your guided tour will take you from the Cathedral of the Major to Notre Dame de la Garde.
Pass By: Mucem, 1 Esplanade du J4 7 Prom. Robert Laffont, 13002 Marseille France
You will also pass through the MuCEM, the city's most famous museum, known for its concrete lace through which pass the sun of Marseille.
Stop At: Marseille, Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Throughout the journey, your guide will give you information about the main monuments and places you will encounter and the past and present history of the city.
Stop At: The Panier, 13002 Marseille France
Your tour will end in the Panier neigborhood. You will succumb to the charm of the oldest district of the city with its colorful houses and narrow cobbled streets.
Departure Point :Marseille, Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the vehicle, passengers weighing over 110kg will not able to ride an electric Trikke vehicle
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with heart or back complaint, or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.