Marseille Walking food and culture tour 3 hour Private tour
RDV will be at the exit Metro "Vieux port", the one on the waterfront.
Discover the old city.
visit local handcrafts and workshop artists
We'll stop at a friendly local's home patio for a wine and cheese tasting. Along the way , we'll tell you about the rich history and traditions of colorful and tasty Marseilles.
like: La Pétanque,very popular sport in Marseilles , Panisse a chick peas doughnut served with green & back olive taste.
Local goat cheese , different breads and some very good region 's wine from the white, rosé and deep red
Please inform us of any medical concerns ( for example food allergies )
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Provence Amazing Tours, 8 rue du Refuge, 13002 Marseille France
Discover Marseille's unique specialities from their favorite snack, panisse, to the mandatory aperitif, pastis!
Stop At: The Panier, 13002 Marseille France
While winding our way through the picturesque and oldest neighborhood in France, le Panier, you'll taste a bit of everything Marseille!
Departure Point :Old Port of Marseille, France
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- We need minimum 4 people to start the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.