Martha Brae Rafting & Dunn's River Falls from Montego Bay
This Montego Bay excursion combines a waterfall climb and river rafting adventure—allowing you to experience multiple island highlights in a single trip. Trek to the top of Dunn’s River Falls safely with a guide, then float down the calms of the Martha Brae River on a bamboo raft and easily navigate its rapids, twists, and turns. During the tour, you'll also have time to shop for souvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Lunch,entry fees of$65us
- Entry/Admission - Martha Brae River
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Martha Brae River Falmouth, Montego Bay 19142 Jamaica
This tour takes you from your montego bay hotel to Falmouth where they ride on a river raft.Then from there to world famous Dunn's river falls.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up Customers From All Hotels,Air BNB,Private Vacation Rentals And Villas in Montego Bay.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to covid 19 everyone is required to ware face masks, however if customer doesn't have upon arrival.one will be provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.