Martha Brae Rafting and Falmouth Highlight
Combine rafting down the Martha Brae River and a highlight of the beautiful historical tour of Falmouth. Spend 4-hours discovering the beauty of Jamaica with your knowledgeable and friendly guide. Visit historic Falmouth and Miss Martha's Herb Garden. A true Jamaican Experience indeed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Martha Brae River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Martha Brae River Falmouth, Montego Bay 19142 Jamaica
Your first stop is the embarkation area for a 3m (4.8km) rafting trip on the Martha Brae River. Spend an hour on a 30ft (9m) bamboo raft operated by an experienced Raft Captain. Enjoy the lush vegetation and serenity of the area. Visit Miss Martha's Herb Garden after your rafting trip. Learn about local herbs used in traditional medicine and healing. Stroll through the garden.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Falmouth, Falmouth, Trelawny Parish, Jamaica
Enjoy a short tour of historic Falmouth. Soak up the history of this quiet, coastal town. Learn about Falmouth's past as a major port town. Understand how trade routes benefited since the Caribbean Sea meets the Martha Brae River in Falmouth. Topping it all off with a tantalizing jamaican lunch.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please call to confirm your pickup.Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Port of Falmouth, Falmouth, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended to bring a swimsuit, towel, and a jacket
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guest will be required to bring their own sanitizer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.