Marthas Vineyard 3 Hour Sailboat Charter with Island Sailing Tours
Sailing is the best way to see and experience Vineyard Haven Harbor, Nantucket Sound and Vineyard Sound. Tandemeer is a big beautiful 1980 classic 60' ketch made famous in the 1982 hit movie "Trading Places" with Eddie Murphy, Dan Akroyd and Jamie Lee Curtis. Fun in the Sun in Style.
per adult from
3 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Water, sodas & snacks included. Lunch & Alcoholic beverages available a la cart.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vineyard Haven, Vineyard Haven, Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
Sailing on beautiful classic 60 foot ketch sailboat Tandemeer, out from Vineyard Haven Harbor into Nantucket Sound and Vineyard Sound, enjoying the sun, wind, water and views of the Cape, Islands and other boats.
Departure Point :Black Dog Wharf, 20 Beach St, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No Children under 5, kids under 13 must wear life jackets.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Lots of fresh air and sunshine!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.