Martha's Vineyard Day Trip with Optional Island Tour from Boston
New England Excursions is a veteran owned coach service to Martha's Vineyard. Our ease of booking, convenient pickup and drop-off locations and comfortable, air-conditioned coach will provide you with a memorable experience. You'll enjoy a short ride from Boston to Woods Hole where you will board the Steamship Authority with no lines or waiting in a holding area. With us, you will have time to enjoy breakfast, coffee or shopping before boarding. As always, round-trip ferry tickets, snacks, water, island maps, discount food cards and commentary are all free of charge.
Island tour option; You'll have a wonderful 4 hour, full island tour in one of our 14 passenger air-conditioned, high-top vans. Tour goes through all 6 towns with stops along the way for snacks and pictures. A one-hour lunch break in Edgartown is very pleasing. Our guides are the best in the business. Enjoy the intimate experience by asking questions and being part of the New England Excursions family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Discount food card
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Oak Bluffs Marina
What's excluded :
- Island tour only available as an add-on
- Food and drinks on the ferry and the island are up to the traveler unless specified otherwise
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boston, Boston, Massachusetts
Enjoy being picked up directly from your hotel's front door. Our large 12-14 passenger coach will provide an outstanding customer experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Woods Hole, Woods Hole, Falmouth, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
While traveling to the Steamship Authority, enjoy engaging in full, live commentary by your driver/guide. With time to spare, you will take an extended tour around Woods Hole with a brief stop at the Nobska Lighthouse.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Oak Bluffs Marina, 10 Circuit Avenue Extension, Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02557
Once on the island, roughly is 6 hours is yours to enjoy. Or, opt-in to do a 4 hour island tour.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are not staying at a greater Boston hotel you may be asked to meet at one of the many pickup points within the city. The tour coordinator will contact you 24 hours in advance to make arrangements. Thanks!
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 28 people per booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible, very sorry for the inconvenience
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guest may be asked to meet at a different location other than the hotel listed. This is to ensure smooth and timely departure from Boston.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks must be worn at all times in the vehicle. Guest are encouraged to bring their own mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.