Martha's Vineyard Leisure Sightseeing Cruise
Island Time Charters offers Martha's Vineyard Sightseeing cruises which are ideal for those who want to celebrate a special occasion such as bachelorette parties, proposals, first time island visitors or just want to celebrate life. We will pick you up by boat and take you on a sightseeing cruise while you comfortably enjoy breathtaking views sipping on your favorite beverage. There are 3 different routes to choose from giving our guest the opportunity to experience different areas of Martha's Vineyard.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water - A fully fueled 26' Bennington Pontoon Boat, towels, blankets
What's excluded :
- Guest are encourage to their own snacks and BYO
- Alcoholic Beverages - Can be arranged for an additional charge.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gay Head Light (Aquinnah Light), 15 Aquinnah Cir, Aquinnah, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02535
Scenic views of the historic Gay Head cliffs, Menemsha harbor and views of the Elizabeth Islands
Stop At: West Chop Lighthouse, W Chop Rd., Vineyard Haven, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02568
Experience the Vineyard like a true islander with scenic views of west chop and the sunset views over the Elizabeth Islands.
Stop At: East Chop Lighthouse, E. Chop Dr., Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02557
Enjoy the historic "Jaws" Tour that includes Sheriff Brodys house, The Jaws Bridge, Town of Amity and maybe even see a great white!
Stop At: Edgartown Lighthouse, 121 N Water St, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02539-8016
Lay back and relax thru the historic and opulent Edgartown harbor while experiencing breathtaking views of Katama Bay and Chappaquiddick Island
Stop At: Jaws Bridge, 267-125 Seaview Ave, Edgartown, MA 02539, USA
See the original movie scenes from "JAWS" first hand from the water....
Departure Point :1: Owen Park Way, Tisbury, MA 02568, USA
2: 50 Dock St, Edgartown, MA 02539, USA
3: 10 Circuit Avenue Extension, Oak Bluffs, MA 02557, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
You will receive an email confirmation with further instructions regarding your pick up location.Ports
- Vineyard Haven Harbor
- Oak Bluffs Harbor
- Edgartown Harbor
- Menemsha Harbor
- Lake Sengekontacket
- Tashmoo Lake
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are following all the CDC guidelines of hygiene and sanitation with every vessel in our fleet to make sure our guests and crew remain COVID free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.