Martha's Vineyard Private Sunset Sightseeing Cruises by Island Time Charters
Island Time Charters offers Martha's Vineyard sunset/cocktail cruises which are ideal for those who want to celebrate a special occasion such as bachelorette parties, proposals, first time island visitors or just want to celebrate life. We will pick you up by boat and take you on a private sightseeing harbor cruise while you comfortably enjoy the sunset sipping on your favorite cocktail. There are 3 different routes to choose from giving our guest the opportunity to experience different areas of Martha's Vineyard.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water - A fully fueled 26' Bennington Pontoon Boat, Soft drinks, towels, blankets
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Can be arranged for an additional charge.
- Guest are encourage to their own snacks and BYO
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gay Head Light (Aquinnah Light), 15 Aquinnah Cir, Aquinnah, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02535
Scenic views of the historic Gay Head cliffs, Menemsha harbor and views of the Elizabeth Islands
Pass By: West Chop Lighthouse, W Chop Rd., Vineyard Haven, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02568
Experience the Vineyard like a true islander with scenic views of west chop and the sunset views over the Elizabeth Islands.
Pass By: East Chop Lighthouse, E. Chop Dr., Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02557
Enjoy the historic "Jaws" Tour that includes Sheriff Brodys house, The Jaws Bridge, Town of Amity and maybe even see a great white!
Pass By: Edgartown Lighthouse, 121 N Water St, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02539-8016
Lay back and relax thru the historic and opulent Edgartown harbor while experiencing breathtaking views of Katama Bay and Chappaquiddick Island
Pass By: Jaws Bridge, 267-125 Seaview Ave, Edgartown, MA 02539, USA
See the original movie scenes from "JAWS" first hand from the water....
Departure Point :1: Owen Park Way, Tisbury, MA 02568, USA
2: 50 Dock St, Edgartown, MA 02539, USA
3: 10 Circuit Avenue Extension, Oak Bluffs, MA 02557, USA
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Vineyard Haven Harbor
- Oak Bluffs Harbor
- Edgartown Harbor
- Menemsha Harbor
- Lake Sengekontacket
- Tashmoo Lake
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to Covid-19 pandemic, we are required by the Massachusetts Board of Health to have every passenger fill a Guest Registration Form with details such as origin, length of stay on the island, address etc.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Island Time Charters