Mary Valley Rattler: Rattler Footplate Friends Experience
This premium experience includes a morning briefing with the train crew, morning tea, return steam train footplate cab ride, Mary Valley Rattler high vis vest, cap, pin, lunch with the crew, certificate and Go Pro footage of the journey. All guests will be included in the Footplate Friends Gallery on the organisation’s website.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Vest, Cap and Pin
- Go Pro Footage
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mary Valley Rattler, 10 Tozer Street Old Railway Station, Gympie, Queensland 4570 Australia
Rusty Rails Cafe & Heritage Museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Mary Valley, Mary Valley, Queensland
Discover the romance of the railway through the scenic Mary Valley. The journey crosses the Mary River as you travel around an abundance of curves, over bridges and numerous gentle hills.
The line wanders away from the river and into the valleys of some of its main tributaries including the Yabba, Kandanga and Amamoor Creeks.
Departure Point :9 Tozer St, Gympie QLD 4570, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.