Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat
Take a tour to Masada, one of the most visited sites in Israel.
Alight Masada in a cable car, or take a walk up the winding path. The view from the top is astounding.
Tour Masada with a professional tour guide.
See the bath houses, the synagogue, the Roman barracks, the water cisterns, and much more.
Drive to the Dead Sea to soak in the therapeutic waters.
There will also be site seeing on the way, your guide will point out places of interest.
A great tour for the whole family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masada National Park, Masada 8698000 Israel
You will be picked up from your hotel in Eilat at 06:30 am and drive to Masada by the Dead Sea that will take approximately 4 hours. Your guide will point out points of interest on the way. Start your tour of Masada at about 11:30 am. There is a choice of walking up Masada or traveling up in a cable car. The guide will explain what you are seeing, and points of interest along the way to the top. In Masada see the Roman barracks that were left by the soldiers after the siege. Tour the synagogue, the bathhouses, and the water cisterns.
After touring Masada you will have lunch at a local restaurant at about 13:00. Take a short drive to the Dead Sea for a swim. At 15:30 start the journey back to Eilat, stopping along the way to view a few points of interest. You will be brought back to your place of departure at about 18:30 pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea Region, Dead Sea Region
Stop at the Dead Sea for swimming
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Eilat hotels
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.