Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
If you want to have great moments and experience the Holy Land to the fullest, join us in one of our most popular tours.
Start the day with a hike through the Snake Path (about 90 minutes of a moderate/easy trail- depending on your fitness level) or just take the cable cable up to the top and enjoy the view! You will reach to Masada, where you will see the lowest point on earth from above, make unique pictures and live an once in a life time experience. After the breath-taking views from Masada Fortress head to the Ein Gedi Reserve, where you get to see the waterfalls and springs in the middle of the desert landscape. Now it's time to experience the world famous Dead Sea and cover yourself with the mud that is known for it's minerals and rejuvenating properties. Don't forget to relax and float on the salty water and take lot's of pictures of this memorable day. Don't miss out, best price and departures everyday are guaranteed!
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Pick up from meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
What's excluded :
- $76 Nis for the Massada Entrance + cable car
- $28 Nis for the Ein Gedi Entrance
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- Entry/Admission - En Gedi Nature Reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masada National Park, Masada 8698000 Israel
To the isolated cliff in the heart of the desert, a cliff overlooking the Dead Sea and the wild landscapes of the Judean Desert, a magnificent palace. During the Great Revolution, the last of the Roman rebels barricaded themselves, turning their desperate war into a symbol of struggle for freedom against the Romans . The fascinating past events that took place on the mountain and its archaeological findings influenced the declaration of the Masada National Park as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You will see all of this by hiking to the top through the Snake Path (around 90 minutes of an easy/moderate walk) or if you want to enjoy the view and just relax, take the Cale Car ride and have fun!
**Please note the Cable car is not included**
*Entrance + cable car = $78₪ (shequels)*
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: En Gedi Nature Reserve, Route 90 Road 90 Israel
The Ein Gedi oasis is the largest in the country. It has springs and waterfalls and at the foot of the cliffs, the home of the ibexes and the rock faces, streams of water flow. we can see:
* The waterfall of David
* Ein Gedi Spring
* The Chalcolithic Temple
* The dry Canyon
*entrance to the park is not included*
Entrance $28₪ (shequels)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea, Israel
Finally time to relax and float on a private Beach in Neve Midbar at the world famous: Dead Sea. Enjoy your time and cover yourself on it's mud that is known for the minerals with rejuvenating properties.
Around one hour and half free time!
Don't forget your beach gear (towel, sunscreen, hat and bathing suit)
** Please note that all times are approximate
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jerusalem, Israel
Pick up and drop of in Jerusalem at David Citadel Hotel
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel
2: Grand Beach Hotel, HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.