Masada, Ein Gedi, and The Dead Sea from Tel Aviv
Starting from Tel Aviv, travel on this unique tour of the region's highlights with a licensed guide.
Visit the Masada, Ein Gedi and the Dead Sea on this tour from Tel Aviv. See Masada, the desert fortress, and Ein Gedi, the beautiful desert oasis and nature reserve. Marvel at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth where you can float in the waters and immerse yourself in the healing mud.
This tour is guided, operated using our air conditioned vehicles with experienced English speaking guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- All transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- Short video presentation about the Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
What's excluded :
- Entry fees at Masada (76 NIS approx.), Ein Gedi (29 NIS approx)
- Entry/Admission - Masada National Park
- Entry/Admission - En Gedi Nature Reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masada National Park, Masada 8698000 Israel
Take the cable car up the hill to reach the ruins of Masada fortress, enjoy a guided tour of the site
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: En Gedi Nature Reserve, Route 90 Road 90 Israel
Have a guided walk through a real desert oasis! If you wish, bathe in the wadi (small river) and its waterfalls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dead Sea, Israel
Enjoy free time on the shores of the famous Dead Sea, including access to private beach, possibility to bathe and apply the muds
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kaufmann St 2, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.