Masca & Garachico (Exit from the South)
This fantastic tour will give you the opportunity to explore the great valleys of Masca and visit the historic city of Garachico.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shoes and walking sticks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masca Valley, Tenerife Spain
First we head west where we visit the small hidden village of Masca in the middle of the Teno area. Here we have time to take some pictures and a nice coffee next to the local church with a beautiful huge ficus tree of a few hundred years old.
We drive on to the next village los Carrizales where we have the opportunity for a short walk. Furthermore, we drive along the winding road over the mountain and arrive on the north side of the island where local agriculture clearly dominates.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Garachico, Garachico, Tenerife, Canary Islands
The following stop in the village of Garachico which was completely rebuilt after the city was completely destroyed by the lava flow of the black volcano in 1706. Here we have time to step past the old castle of San Miguel, the church of Santa Ana and the park where we can see an old wine press.
On the way back to the south there is another photo break at more than 500 meters altitude where you can admire the entire north side of the island, and then we drive through the laurel forest of Erjos on the way back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is included from your hotel or place you stay at
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Public health and safety are our first priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.