Masca Teide - From South to North, a journey through the history
An interesting trip through the characteristic towns of the island of Tenerife, places and natural monuments that will amaze you, showing you the beauties that the most authentic side of this wonderful island contains, kilometers full of history and experiences reflected in every corner that you visit. We take you to Teide National Park, the world heritage site and heart of Tenerife, where we make several stops to enjoy this amazing landscapes. We visit Masca, an authentic village in a beautiful area surrounded by deep and steep ravines that end in the Atlantic Ocean, the fishing village of Garachico and its natural pools of volcanic origin and we will pass by Icod de los Vinos and its ancient Dragon Tree, to end a wonderful day at the starting point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Pickup in non specified areas
- Lunch and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Masca, Masca, Tenerife, Canary Islands
an authentic village in a beautiful area surrounded by deep and steep ravines that end in the Atlantic Ocean
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Icod de los Vinos, Icod de los Vinos, Tenerife, Canary Islands
its ancient Dragon Tree.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Garachico, Garachico, Tenerife, Canary Islands
The fishing village of Garachico and its natural pools of volcanic origin.
Stop At: Teide National Park, 38300, Tenerife Spain
Be amazed by the spectacular, ever changing landscapes of the National Park Teide. Mt. Teide is the pounding heart of Tenerife, which can't be missed on this perfect day out.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bahia Princess, Av. de Bruselas, 1, 38670 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available;Monday & Friday; Puerto de la Cruz ( not available with dutch guide)Tuesday; Costa del Silencio + Los Cristianos till Costa AdejeThursday & Saturday; Los Cristianos till Los GigantesExact pick up location and time will be confirmed after completing your booking ( by email or whatsapp)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.