Masks and Puppets Tour for Children
Visit the Puppet Theatre of the 18th century inside Carlo Goldoni's House and do your own Venetian mask.
This tour will make your children happy!
We will start from Goldoni's house and see the puppet Theatre of the 18th century. We will finish with the visit to an atelier of decoration of a papier maché mask, located close to Goldoni's house, where your child will use brushes and paintings to decorate his/her own mask, choosing from over 60 models.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided visit to Carlo Goldoni's House
- Mask workshop only for children
- Entrance ticket to Goldoni House
- Entry/Admission - Casa di Carlo Goldoni
- Entry/Admission - La Bauta
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casa di Carlo Goldoni, San Polo 2794, 30125 Venice Italy
Visit Carlo Goldoni House and the Puppet theatre
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Bauta, Campo San Toma 2867 Calle Seconda Del Cristo 2917/2918, 30125 Venice Italy
Children will paint their own mask
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Campo San Tomà, 30125 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 05 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.