Masterclass On Cheese In Florence: Enjoy A Whole Cheese Board
Are you a cheese fan? Have you ever thought of a “cheese party”?
With the guidance of a professional you will taste different Italian cheeses and will learn how to identify them: fresh cheese, soft white cheese, hard cheese, blue cheese, flavor-added cheese and so on …
You will learn how cheese is made, the origins and how to best enjoy different kind of cheese.
You will be guided in a tasting of cheese and wine by an Italian sommelier and educator.
You’ll get a comprehension of different cheese of Italy, like Mozzarella, Burrata, Pecorino, Parmigiano Reggiano, Gorgonzola, and more.
The sommelier will entertain you and provide all you need to know to get confident with the cheeses of Italy!
At least 5 different cheeses will be tasted (and paired with 2-3 different wines). Water and bread will be available.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- You will meet Italian sommelier Fabio in a cozy place, a wine bar in the center of Florence. During a tasting of different cheese boards, one after the other, you’ll learn how to approach a cheese tasting and you’ll understand how different cheeses are made and their characteristics.
You will be guided by a professional Italian sommelier (myself), who will guide you in the discovery of Italian cheeses and how to pair wine and cheese.
As an outcome you will learn how to choose among different cheeses, how to serve them and pair them with fruit, honey or wine. You will also taste good wines of Italy and learn that cheese and wine is a very good pairing.
Location will be a pretty wine bar in Florence.
Duration: 1.5 hours
At least 6 different cheeses will be tasted. Water, wine and bread will be available.
Departure Point :Central Florence near San Marco. Wine bar: Vineria 54 Rosso
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.