Company that provides adventure experiences in a professional manner and with personalized attention to our clients. It has trained, reliable guides and with a vocation for service, the client will always feel safe and enjoy the different stages of the tour to the fullest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - two tacos in artisan omelette with egg and ham or egg and chorizo accompanied by coffee de la hoya
- Snacks - tuna crackers with mayonnaise and energy bar
- Lunch - three stews to choose from the region accompanied, rice, beans, tortillas, sauce and to drink soda or bottled water.
- helmet, harness, descent system, wetsuit, life jacket
- photography and video editing
- travel insurance
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- ejido access fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Matacanes, Pilares, N.L., Mexico
• Hiking, two rappels (30 and 15 meters high), more than 30 jumps into the water in turquoise ditches, the highest jump is approximately 12 meters and is optional, waterfalls, natural slides and swimming in dark caverns, accompanied of wonderful landscapes and lots of adrenaline.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :1: Hotel Hacienda Cola de Caballo, Carr. a la Cola de Caballo, Cieneguilla, 67320 Santiago, N.L., Mexico
2: Sam's Club Las Torres, Av. Eugenio Garza Sada 4950, Brisas La Punta, 64780 Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Suburban black color, Mod. 2003Suburban navy blue, Mod. 2005Airports
- Gen Mariano Escobedo Airport, Monterrey Mexico
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- recent surgeries
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.