Matang Wildlife & Sarawak Cultural Village
Matang Wildlife Centre, part of Kubah National Park, houses endangered wildlife in large enclosed areas of rainforest or spacious cages. The main attraction is the orang utan adoption programme, where young orang utans, who were either orphaned or rescued from captivity, are taught how to survive in the wild. As well as orang utans, the centre includes spacious enclosures housing sambar deer, crocodiles, sun bears, civets and bear cats, and three large aviaries featuring hornbills, eagles, kites, storks and a host of other birds native to Sarawak.
Sarawak Cultural Village, an award winning ‘living’ museum at the foothills of Mount Santubong. The cultural village showcases the tribal lifestyles lived by the many ethnic groups that lace the beautiful Land of Hornbills, Sarawak. There are about 150 people living in the village, demonstrating traditional daily activities for you to experience the arts, crafts, games and delicacies of the 7 major ethnic groups.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Return Hotel Tour Transfer
- 1 Water Bottle per person
- Transfer by Air-Conditioned MiniVan
- Entry/Admission - Sarawak Cultural Village
- Entry/Admission - Matang Wildlife Centre
What's excluded :
- Foods & Drinks
- Kuching Outskirt Pickup ( Arrangement can be made with additional surcharge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarawak Cultural Village, Jalan Pantai Damai, Kuching 93050 Malaysia
A potpourri of ethnic Sarawak Community daily activities and traditional self made homes. Truly a amazing experience walking from one tribe's home to another.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Matang Wildlife Centre, Kampong Rayu, Kuching Malaysia
You are sure to met one of natures most intelligent wild ginger apes. The OrangUtans can only be found in Borneo & Sumatra.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :0900 hours
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Things to Bring Along:
- Extra Water Bottle
- Day Pack
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Hat / Cap
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.